Extended COVID-19 Learning Plan Transparency Report (06/03/2021)
Two Way Interaction Rates (05/17/2021)
Extended Continuity of Learning/COVID-19 Plan (09/23/2020)
Section 18 (2) of the Public Act 94 of 1979, The State School Aid Act, has been amended, which requires each school district and intermediate school district to post certain information on its website within 15 days after a board adopts its annual operating budget or any subsequent revision to that budget. The Annual Budget and Transparency Reporting is an opportunity to communicate to our community on how we utilize the resources that are provided to us.
At the June 21, 2021 Budget Hearing, Scott Powers, Chief Financial Officer, presented the 2020-2021 Budget Overview and Proposed Tax Levy. Click here to view the slides from that presentation: SLPS – Budget Hearing – June 2021
The district is required to post the following information on its website.
Fiscal Year 2021-22 Board Approved Budget
Fiscal Year 2020-21 Board Approved Budget
- Fiscal Year 2020-21 Board Approved General Appropriation Resolution (June 2020)
- Fiscal Year 2020-21 Board Approved General Appropriation Resolution Amendment (January 2021)
- Fiscal Year 2020-21 Board Approved General Appropriation Resolution Amendment (June 2021)
Fiscal Year 2019-2020 Board Approved Budget
- Fiscal Year 2019-20 Board Approved General Appropriation Resolution (June 2019)
- Fiscal Year 2019-20 Board Approved General Appropriation Resolution Amendment (January 2020)
- Fiscal Year 2019-20 Board Approved General Appropriation Resolution Amendment (June 2020)
Current Operating Expenditures
Current Bargaining Agreements
- 2020.2022 SLEA Collective Bargaining Agreement
- 2018.2021 SLESPA Collective Bargaining Agreement (Maintenance, Transportation, Food Service)
- Administration and other support staff employees have no Collective Bargaining Agreement
Employer Sponsored Health Care Plans
- Maintenance, Transportation and Food Service
- Administration and Non-Union Support Staff
Audited Financial Statements
Medical Benefit Plan Bids
- Current Health Care Bids
- Our district participates with the Western Michigan Health Insurance Pool.
Expense Reimbursement Policy
Accounts Payable Check Register
Employee Compensation Information
District Paid Association Dues
District Paid Lobbying Costs
- There were no district paid lobbying costs for 2018-2019.
Approved Deficit Elimination Plan
- The district has no funds in deficit.
District Credit Card Information
District Paid Out-of-State Travel Information