The Spring Lake Counseling Department helps all Spring Lake students plan, monitor and manage your own learning, with a special focus on achieving your personal, academic and career-oriented goals.
We’re here to talk about classes giving you difficulty, managing college applications, exploring college financial aid options and even concerns that are more personal—be it with family, friends or your sports team. You and/or your parents are free to schedule an appointment with us whenever you need.
Call our registrar, Penny Zacek at 616-846-5505 to schedule an appointment.
High School Counselors
Naomi Van Singel – Counselor – Last Names A-D
Julia Smith – Counselor – Last Names E-M
Ann Henke – Counselor – Last Names N-Z
Helpful Career and College Resources
- College & Career Support
- Transition to High School (2023-24)
- 8th Grade Parent Meeting (Feb 2022)
- Junior Parent Meeting (May 2023)
- Junior Parent Meeting Packet (May 2023)
- College Application Process Class of 2023
- Dates an Deadlines for the 2022-2023 School Year
- Financial Aid & the FAFSA
- Personal Data Form
- College Visit Questions
- Dual Enrollment Steps 2022-23
- Dual Enrollment Agreement (2021-22)
- Web Resources
- Senior Checklist Class of 2023
- Scholarship Helpful Hints
- SLHS FA Presentation 2021