The Spring Lake Guidance Department helps all Spring Lake students plan, monitor and manage your own learning, with a special focus on achieving your personal, academic and career-oriented goals.
We’re here to talk about classes giving you difficulty, managing college applications, exploring college financial aid options and even concerns that are more personal—be it with family, friends or your sports team. You and/or your parents are free to schedule an appointment with us whenever you need.
Call our registrar, Penny Zacek at 616-846-5505 to schedule an appointment.
High School Guidance Counselors
Naomi Van Singel – Counselor – Names A-D
Julia Wagner – Counselor – Names E-M
Ann Henke – Counselor – Names N-Z
Helpful College Resources
- College Application Process
- Dates and Deadlines (2021-2022)
- Dates and Deadlines (2020-2021)
- Financial Aid & the FAFSA
- Personal Data Form
- College Visit Questions
- Dual Enrollment Steps (2021-2022)
- Dual Enrollment Agreement (2021-22)
- Web Resources
- Senior Checklist (2020-21)
- SLHS_Scholarship Helpful Hints
- SLHS FA Presentation 2020