Budget and Salary/Compensation Transparency Reporting
Section 18 (2) of the Public Act 94 of 1979, The State School Aid Act, has been amended, which requires each school district and intermediate school district to post certain information on its website within 30 days after a board adopts its annual operating budget or any subsequent revision to that budget. The Annual Budget and Transparency Reporting is an opportunity to communicate to our community on how we utilize the resources that are provided to us.
At the June 16, 2014 Budget Hearing, Dennis Furton, Superintendent, and Todd Hronek, Controller, presented the 2014-15 Budget Overview and Proposed Tax Levy. View the 2014-15 Budget Hearing presentation.
The district is required to post the following information on its website.
Fiscal Year 20xx-20xx Board Approved Budget
- Fiscal Year 2015-2016 Revenue and Expenditures Projection
- Fiscal Year 2014-2015 Board Approved Budget - Amended
- Fiscal Year 2014-2015 Board Approved Budget
- Fiscal Year 2013-2014 Board Approved Budget - Amended
- Fiscal Year 2013-2014 Board Approved Budget
Current Operating Expenditures
Current Bargaining Agreements
- Current SLEA (Teachers) Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Current SLESPA (Food Service, Maintenance, and Transportation) Collective Bargaining Agreement
Employer Sponsored Health Care Plans
- Current Health Care Benefits Plan (SLEA) - MESSA Choices II
- Current Vision Coverage - NVA (SLEA)
- Current Dental Coverage - ADN (SLEA)
- Current Health Care Benefits Plans (SLESPA) - MESSA Choices II
- Current Vision Coverage - NVA (SLESPA)
- Current Dental Coverage - ADN (SLESPA)
- Current Health Care Benefits Plan (Admin. and Non-union support staff) - MESSA Choices II
- Current Dental Coverage - ADN (Admin. and Non-union support staff)
- Current Vision Coverage - ASR (Admin. and Non-union support staff)
Audited Financial Statements
Bids Required Under Section 5 of the Public Employee Health Benefits Act, 2007 PA 106, MCL124.75
Employee Compensation Information
District Paid Association Dues
District Credit Cards
District Out-of-State Travel
District Paid Lobbying Costs
- The District did not pay any lobbying costs for the fiscal year ended June 30.